MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks very much for that, I had the RSV factory before I got my F4 and I think that was a very good bike and hated parting with it, but you know what it's like the MV is the best looking bike ever...... now after 2400 miles, and I can ride it a bit better I would not part with it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
This is really interesting reading. Be interesting to read a report from the same guys on the R312.
BTW Frenaugo, not too impressed with your Avatar....somehow compromises the integrity of the female members of this forum. Just my personal view.
Thanks for the article.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
peterpolly said:
This is really interesting reading. Be interesting to read a report from the same guys on the R312.
BTW Frenaugo, not too impressed with your Avatar....somehow compromises the integrity of the female members of this forum.
.....and the chronically obese male members too. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
frenaugo said:
Ok, OK!

I suppose that although the Avatar with the nice 'bouncers' appeals to the male contingency of this forum, it may not to the Female.

I would not want to look at some bloke wearing a jock strap 'bouncing' on my screen neither :wtf:

I hope you like the 'boxer' layout?
You are a scholar and a gentleman. I did not tell you my opinion to offend you , but you have taken it in good spirit and made the change. Well done and thanks. Hope you and yours have a good Xmas and great New Year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts