MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Very nice! How about with "anthracite" wheels - a very dark grey, almost black. What was the base you used for this pic - the 1000R?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
odonata said:
very nice... should the SPR decal on the side and the tail be the same color?
...this is just the same as the original SPR

What was the base you used for this pic - the 1000R?
Actually the new Senna.
Red frame, new satin black bodywork similar to black 1000 F4, smaller 750 screen, recised SPR graphics....senna wheels and suspension except no black forks.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Velocemoto said:
...this is just the same as the original SPR

Actually the new Senna.
Red frame, new satin black bodywork similar to black 1000 F4, smaller 750 screen, recised SPR graphics....senna wheels and suspension except no black forks.
looks great....

So, how about buying a 1000R and do this 1000SPR yourself? :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Velocemoto said:
Version 2...subtle changes :blah:
I like the 1st one better.

Can you texture the balck so it's more like the SPR instead of the flat black F4 1000?

Although I think these 2 versions look very nice, but the "SPR" means chalk board black finish and light gray seat... so it's still a little strange for me to look at them in red...

Can you try one more with the original paint scheme and colors except put the small "1000" decal like on the F4 1000s, leave the Marchesini and the upgraded suspension and radials?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Can you texture the balck so it's more like the SPR instead of the flat black F4 1000?"

too hard.

"Although I think these 2 versions look very nice, but the "SPR" means chalk board black finish and light gray seat... so it's still a little strange for me to look at them in red..."

You'll get use to it. :)
SPR means different things to different people.
The original SPR concept was red and silver, so I dont really relate the chalk black and silver seat to being SPR specific.
This is my interpretation on how a SPR1000 or 1000R replacement should look.

"Can you try one more with the original paint scheme and colors except put the small "1000" decal like on the F4 1000s, leave the Marchesini and the upgraded suspension and radials?"

I could...but that would look like a SPR750 with wheels... :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
i like it pete......the first one is the best i think.

i wonder what my spr would look like with a red frame and red seat? :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Registered
50 Posts
The first one is definitely my pick, it is more simple and the black tips work. I'm imagining the CRC red down the bottom to be like the reflective tape used on safety vests - that would be nice, especially as it is low enough not to just be plain flashy. It'd be flashy, but it's not at eye level, so wouldn't dominate the look.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts