MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
worst photography i have ever seen. What the hell is tweety doing there. Wheres sylvester. This aint no loony toons shot

no kiddin good find alvin

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
What the hell is Tweety doing there? Where's Sylvester?....
Come on Rob....even you remember this one, right? Tweety was the bird....Sylvester was the cat (think about it....). Don't you see the pussy cat in that picture? :smoking:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
2,155 Posts
i like the first shot out of the three..
My My My Mr D, goodness gracious me are you mellowing my friend I seem to recall in the good old days your comments were far more provocative even got you band from Madness (i am trying to insert the eeek here but with no luck)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
My My My Mr D, goodness gracious me are you mellowing my friend I seem to recall in the good old days your comments were far more provocative even got you band from Madness (i am trying to insert the eeek here but with no luck)
'The Chet's' meds are working better now.....thank you very much! :stickpoke

·
Registered
4,476 Posts

I am sorry my friend, but really there is not much to complain about here in this thread.. :laughing:

How have you been? I havent seen you on here much.

·
2,155 Posts
I am sorry my friend, but really there is not much to complain about here in this thread.. :laughing:

How have you been? I havent seen you on here much.
Hmmmmm you are right, everyones in there "comfort zone" :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty: busy as a bee and looking forward to blue skies and sunny days :smoking::smoking::smoking:
:jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Did you have a blue shirt on when you took the picture? Perhaps the reflection of the shirt or even the sky maybe, made it have a blue tint.
What can I say? Didn't graduate from the Griff school of photography.....:smoking: I'm guessing it was the sky....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts