MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any news on the price and production numbers yet?
I have heard its a limited run of 300 (again) and about A$62,000.
Any idea of its avaliability?

Graham

·
Registered
56 Posts
Our local dealer said that there was a new black one coming out (before we knew it was the senna) but he said he thought $75,000AU again, like the tambo. I would really like it to be cheaper, then i might be able to afford one. He really wasn't sure though. 174hp, sounds perfect, not a fan of the paintwork though, I just want simple paint schemes.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great photos! Just love that red frame, I noticed Ducati has reintroduced its red frame and I think it looks perfect with a predominantly black bike.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
MV Agusta Senna information by ProItalia (Los angeles)

MV Agusta F4-1000 Senna - arrival: Feb/first quarter of 2006
Limited edition - special order only
Price: TBD (best guess - $26,000-29,000) - taking deposits now.

The 2006 MV Agusta F4-1000 Senna is imminent. Like the limited-edition F4 750 Senna, SPR 750, and Tamburini, this machine will be created in one brief run of a mere 300 worldwide. Unlike those previous motorcycles the F4 Senna edition is being sold by Cagiva USA via pre-order only.
The deal: . An estimate of 50 of F4 1000 Senna models coming to the United States make this an instant collectible. Only customers with deposits and letters of intent to Pro Italia will be able to buy a Senna F4 1000.
Deposits are already being placed for this limited edition. Of the new models that made their debut at the Milan show, the Senna is the one where having a deposit is crucial to receiving a bike.

·
Registered
293 Posts
$26.000 to $29.000 seems a bit short to me, considering that the engine is planned to be as powerful as the Tamburini, and the bike seems to have a lot of special parts...
Not even the price of a 999R Ducati... For a far better looking bike!!!

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Here is a small tweaking of the new senna that i personally love!! Someone was kind enough to indulge my imagination.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just ordered my Senna!

I placed my order for a Senna at ProItalia in Los Angeles yesterday. They tell me that production will begin in March '06. I'll check back here when I get more details.

Steve

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its all big news in Austalia, arriving in June and coming in about A$50K.
Don't know how many of the 300 are comming here, but I guess only a few.
I beleive they have the specially designed radially mounted Brembo P4/34 calipers (monoblock system derived from MotoGP Machinery) and includes the strut you often see on race machines for increased rigidity. It also has the RAC (Road Advanced Component) Marzocchi forks? Whatever they are!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Changed from Senna to Corse...

I decided today to buy an F4 1000S and get the Corse kit instead of the Senna. I just need to have an MV sooner rather than later and I like the look of the Corse bodywork better anyway. Added all of the carbon fibre and other goodies to it (e.g. titanium exhaust and midpipe). Waiting to get final price and delivery time from ProItalia in Los Angeles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts