MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
oh, you can't really avoid to see that bike. Saturday the guy on it keep getting back and forth in paddock area any minute.
Where the hell he has to go from side to side? Can't he walk for 100mt?

The bike was nice, but not SO nice.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i think that's a 750. it looks like it has the showa forks on it and the yellow tach. guess he's also sponsored by SPR since he has a tiny SPR decal just under the tank. :toothless:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Flaming said:
oh, you can't really avoid to see that bike. Saturday the guy on it keep getting back and forth in paddock area any minute.
Where the hell he has to go from side to side? Can't he walk for 100mt?

The bike was nice, but not SO nice.
You mean he is a poseur Flaming! :laughing: :jerkoff: :laughing:

·
Registered
338 Posts
pigiolino said:
Guys,you see this F4 with Ferrari's sponsor!!!
pier
Sponsor?? Street tires and no race componets. Looks like someone painted their standard 750 Ferrari red and slapped a few stickers on it.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
being that he's got "tic-tac" as a sponsor, i don't know if you would have wanted him to come and speak to you or not flaming.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Never seen one in all red, that bike is sexy.
I saw one a couple of weeks ago. I'd been wondering what it'd look like as I was thinking of getting some cheap gf fairings for mine and painting them.

I think it just looks a little too Ducati-ish though. (Not that that's a bad thing.) I was thinking about all red, but with the MV Agusta on the side panels done in embossed silver badges. I thought that'd look classy.

Si

1 - 12 of 12 Posts