MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F4 1000 aftermarket fairing set - $100 + shipping

I've an all matt black set (Nose, tail, side fairings and belly) for my 2006 F4 1000S. It's an after-market set and does *NOT* have the same quality as OEM. I bought it from eBay (Hong Kong) as a spare set for track days. You can tell from the pics that only the outside is painted and has a few light scuffs in the last (no deep scratches). Hence the price.

It's never been installed and I don't intend to ever use it. I'm in San Diego and would prefer a local pickup. Can arrange for shipping but the buyer has to pay for it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
That’s a street fairing kit and they usually come with the front fender. Regardless, that’s a great price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely right .. the front fender however took a beating in the last move so that's out. They are sold as street fairings and made out of ABS .. I'll update my post to make that clear. Thanks.

But if anyone is looking for a cheap set they don't care about (read: crash in ;) ) .. these will work. One thought was to wrap them up in vinyl and use as my second street set.

·
Registered
174 Posts
pm sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts