MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,
is there anyone out there in the UK that can tell me where i can get a front paddock stand for my bike. one that can be used to extract the front wheel from the bike. i suppose what im after is one that fits the bottom yoke. my bike is an 08 plate and there is no locating hole in the bottom yoke for any kind of pin type stand. im assuming that there must be some sort of shaped plate that fits instead....
its driving me nuts trying to find a manufacturer that does something like this.
Many thanks
Daz

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hello folks,
is there anyone out there in the UK that can tell me where i can get a front paddock stand for my bike. one that can be used to extract the front wheel from the bike. i suppose what im after is one that fits the bottom yoke. my bike is an 08 plate and there is no locating hole in the bottom yoke for any kind of pin type stand. im assuming that there must be some sort of shaped plate that fits instead....
its driving me nuts trying to find a manufacturer that does something like this.
Many thanks
Daz
i got mine from 3x but i assume you can order from any mv dealer. it does as you summise come with a plate that sits under the bottom yoke. there is a pic of one in my album, albiet not very good one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts