MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Nice guy, met him a couple of years ago... can't seem to find pics, had a puter crash a while ago so guess lost them then :bawling:

http://www.iomtt.com/results/rider.asp?ride_id=8405#

My mate Paul has some stunning pics from 2004 TT of Umberto with his elbow just hovering above the road :eek:

http://www.motofotoiom.com/
He has emigrated to Aus so try an email!!!
check the Waterworks crash sequence on events page!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
f4 1000 frame sliders

Ok here is the situation, have a client that has f4 1000 and needs to put sliders on the bike for track.

Here's the question..... Will Brutale sliders work on the f4? I know that there is going to be body mods, but anyone have any info? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Pigiolino,

What I'm saying is he REALLY KNOWS how to ride an MV to it's potential. Me, on the other hand, am a riding poser, who can hang on for a good time, and needs to makes a conscious effort every time I ride not to kill myself. He attacks corners, I merely survive them.

Here's it another way...He is :king: ; I am :loser: with a Tamburini.

That's ok, me :) and :laughing:

Peter

·
Registered
301 Posts
Reopropf,,

That's a great translation.... :) :) :) :) :)

Doc

Reopropf said:
Pigiolino,

What I'm saying is he REALLY KNOWS how to ride an MV to it's potential. Me, on the other hand, am a riding poser, who can hang on for a good time, and needs to makes a conscious effort every time I ride not to kill myself. He attacks corners, I merely survive them.

Here's it another way...He is :king: ; I am :loser: with a Tamburini.

That's ok, me :) and :laughing:

Peter

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Doc,

Sad BUT true.

However, I am constantly working at improving my skills, and THAT sets me apart from being squid-like. Even this year, my throttle control thru the curves is much steadier. Decel before entering, catching a low steady throttle to the apex, and then twist of the wrist when past deaths door.

These MV's are just soo fast, that it's easy to come in hot, and on the street THAT BE BAD :green: .

The Tamburini is CRAZY fast. I can't wait to get some private track time in June when I can practice with it.

Peter

·
Registered
301 Posts
Reopropf said:
Doc,

These MV's are just soo fast, that it's easy to come in hot, and on the street THAT BE BAD :green: .

The Tamburini is CRAZY fast.

Peter

I decided to go for the SR/SPR because of this very reason. My skills are mediocre and I too am seeking to constantly improve my ability to match that of the MV... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Doc

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Juan said:
My mate Paul has some stunning pics from 2004 TT of Umberto with his elbow just hovering above the road :eek:
:eek: and with no marchesini wheels, or titanium this/that, and it looks like stock street pirellis :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts