MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
so the only thing we have is a price list. is there any other information on what this "R" could possibly mean for the F4?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Bloody typical. :finger: I knew they would bring out an upgrade just after I've gone out and bought one! :bawling:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
so another Senna/sp"R" type of thing. i wonder just how many versions they will continue to make. as long as they keep the bodystyle the as the original, my evo2 will never get old! :toothless

·
Registered
159 Posts
I hope i will see the new bike at Monza, next friday, at the Italian Speed Championship introduction. I was told they already made a few bikes, but only for racing teams. :cool:
We shall see. :toothless

·
Registered
159 Posts
fazer6 said:
Holy Crap! check out the price of the Pista. What does it have?
Really sorry to tell you that, but i have no notice of a Pista racing in any series. You mean Mamba T1 Pista or Veltro Pista, of course.
I know the only MV homologated for the superbike world series is the Tamburini, build in enough pieces to be considered a production bike. (not the same rule for Foggy Petronas? I never seen one of them on our roads) And the superstock series (more or less the U.S.A. supersport) needs an average tag price, so the Pistas seems too much expensive bikes.
I'll let you all know any news.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
don't shoot me, but it looks a bit understated to me if not boring. as a matter of fact, a little gixxer looking paint wise. :shocker:

now, those super thin spoke marchesinis look like the street would tear them up. and is this another "special/limited" ed? of course these are not studio pics and i'm sure it looks different in person, but with this scheme i think we should all feel empowered to do custom paint schemes. keeping the stock corsa color fairings in storage of course.

oh, and they ditched the michelins? wonder if that's going to be across the board.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
I must say I like the design a lot :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts