MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Could you please have a look at the pictures below and let me know what the model is please, and how much she is worth?

I've done a Google and VIN decoder with the VIN number, but only get the year, make and factory address in Italy.

It's a 2006 F4 1000, but with a matte black paint scheme. Just wondering if this was some kind of special limited edition which would make it more valuable than a the usual red and silver F4 1000?

It's in standard trim, not been altered at all, in mint condition, and has only 2909 miles on the clock. I'm in Jersey, UK.

Cheers,
fred

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
It is not a limited edition sorry, but the colour is still fairly rare. It is not worth any more than a red/silver etc. It should not be worth any less either, but it may be harder to sell....red/silver really is the obvious MV Agusta colour scheme. Looks in great condition :)

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Chris wasnt the nero the only one that came in matt black? They had the plaque on the triple clamp with the number of bike it was. Only 19 was made but thats not a nero didnt see the plaque?
There were 1000S apart from the Nero plaque bikes, not sure how many but certainly not that uncommon, I've seen quite a few

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for help guys, much appreciated.
Any idea on how much it's worth? I've got someone interested in buying it.

Cheers,
fred.

·
Registered
14,497 Posts
????????

when are you folks going to stop asking stupid "what's my bike worth questions"????

it depends mostly on where you are in the world.........because of TAXES ETC

then add condition....and accessories

the cost in Southeast Asia and South America is off the end of the chart

Commonwealth countries are expensive

in the US they are cheap

:popcorn:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined the forum as the UK forums are so under populated these days. Have been riding and fettling MVs for the best part of 30 years.....

The bike you have is probably fetching anything from UK £4000 to £6500. It looks like a decent bike, the bigest problem you face is location, as getting bikes out of Jersey to the mainland is a right PIA when it comes to paperwork.

Stick it on ebay with the minimum reserve you are after or better still as a classified add and see what responce you get.

Hope that helps.

Cheers Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts