MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here You Go
Im Sure Some Of You May Have Seen This Before.
$168,000 Aus Dollars
Me Personally Ive Already Ordered Two
.....yeah I Wish

Attachments

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
What? only two you ordered. :laughing: You need one for the weekday. One for the weekend and the third for track days.
Not sure about the colour,But with that amount of horsepower you will just be a blur when riding. :moped:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Thats almost the price of two Veltros if my currency exchange thingy is working correctly. :jsm:

·
Registered
279 Posts
anyone remember the advert MV did a couple years ago showing an F4 in a yellow/silver scheme? Was REAL nice looking, but they decided not to produce any

·
Registered
101 Posts
It'll be produced! I saw it in a magazine from last week.
But i suppose that's only a photoshop colour(look at the fork...)
It' ll be great when it'll be real :freezing:

(sry for bad english=>>tired) :eek:nthecan:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I'm not too sure about the yellow color scheme, granted I wouldn't throw it out of my garage but I've always been partial towards classic colors or basic black. Yellow seems better suited toward sport touring bikes.

·
Registered
796 Posts
i like the color scheme .it goes well with the magnesium swingarm.but at this price it will only serve as expensive garage furniture for the worlds top rich.the good thing is that a couple of years from now the mega rich fuckers will get bored of they re unriden bikes.and sell them for cheap.and then we will ride the beast for a 1oth of the price

1 - 12 of 12 Posts