MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fitted the factory/MotoCorse FULL Ti exhaust system to their F41000? If so, I would appreciate any comments.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Their wallets are still probably recovering from the experience!! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
pipes

Drew said:
Has anyone fitted the factory/MotoCorse FULL Ti exhaust system to their F41000? If so, I would appreciate any comments.
Hi,

I have the full TI system for my 1000R and all i can say is wow, amazing noise and the way the blue flame moves up the pipes as they heat up to serious tempratures nice, costly yes but worth every penny in my book especially if your modifiing other components such as power commander and quick shifter and dynojet.

i will send you a sound clip as soon as i get time

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey James, Na, nothing in particular. Just trying to rationalize the full system vs. only silencers. Either way I prefer the slashed tips model from MotoCorse as used on the CC.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Hi Drew,

Not sure which bike it's for but if the MT, you already have the Ti mid. Not sure I'd bother with the D shaped headers unless you just have OCD congruity issues :) You could always have your stainless headers ceramic coated to help with the heat transfer to radiators/fairings..exactly what I've done for that very reason since you can't coat Ti.

If for the Ago, I'd probably do the full. Have you already spoken to Bob?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's for the Tam. Does stainless produces more heat then Ti? Good point regarding the ceramic coating and will definately look into this further should I go with the silencers only. I'll call Bob next week and pick his brain. Thanks James!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts