MV Agusta Forum banner

F4 1000 Exhaust question. (Zard)

6K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  mitchy 
#1 ·
Has anybody here installed the Zard full or half system on their F4's?
It would take away the "Organ Pipe" look, but to me it looks sleek and kinda follows the bikes body lines.

Again just looking for people who have installed these or have seen them in person, and what they would sound like.

Thanks for any input.

#2 ·
I have not heard of the Zard exhaust so any pic's or links

#4 ·
Looks pretty nice - thanks for the pics

Reactions: Ben D
#7 ·
...if you want a Ducati....

#6 ·
Lot's of older F4 2 can systems.... The race teams ran 2 can systems.... Akropovich, Terminoni, etc.

I know of the Zard brand, but have not seen any in person. Those look good. But I am still a fan of the Tamborini 4 pipe design.

#9 ·
#11 ·
Yup. NOT a popular mod.

#17 ·
I agree that some people like to make their MV Agustas look like Ducatis.

I have also modded other bikes extensively to my taste.

The "popular" statement stands on its own as this is not a mod that a majority of people do, or like.

The statement is not an indictment of taste.

FFS, harden up and expect people's opinions not to be inline with your own.

Reactions: Ben D and Turbo329
#18 ·
+1

I remember back in my Ducati 999 days when those Zard exhausts came out. They seemed to be a cheaper alternative to the Termis but they never really did it for me. I guess it was more of a styling aesthetics thing.

To the OP, if this is something you are considering, there is nothing wrong with "blazing the trail" and reporting back with your feedback.

#19 ·
Has anybody here installed the Zard full or half system on their F4's?

It would take away the "Organ Pipe" look, but to me it looks sleek and kinda follows the bikes body lines.

Again just looking for people who have installed these or have seen them in person, and what they would sound like.

Thanks for any input.
The ones below are my mates,

Trying to get a video for you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

#21 ·
I agree with Chuck.F4’s are made for the classic organ pipes.

You want twin pipes buy a Ducati.

But each to there own I guess.:smile2:
I agree with you Mitch,
The only reason my mate changed his is that he had a set of fake fbf exhausts on and they were well past their best.

Buying a replacement full system is nowhere near as cheap as buying the Zards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.