MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a set of clutch plates? Only done 6,000Km but slipping now and no one seems to have stock. I tried Paul Feeney in Australia, Three Cross in Uk, even Switzerland. I am told factory has none and 10 week wait :mad:
Are there any after market ones?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
If all else fails Proitalia sell a wet slipper clutch for the F4 at obout $1100, this would I imagine come with the plates you need and an alternative to the electronic design.

hhttp://store.proitalia.com/2421150.html

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
F4 1000 clutch

Dear Graham,
Thanks for the idea, expensive though! I wonder if by fitting the slipper clutch I could disconnect the "off throttle" fueling to cylinder two thus resolve the awful fuling blip up to 3,500rpm?

·
Registered
26 Posts
clutch plates

another worrying trend in relation to parts availability. i mean a factory without any clutch plates, whats going on. i also have encountered basic parts being unavailable, with long waiting lists. the parts supply appears to be a disaster. have also encountered valves of different lenghts but with the same parts numbers. isnt it about time the factory started to get this sorted out, instead of pampering to film stars and other so called celebs for pose value. what about the genuine rider who actually rides their product and even horrors of horrors wears parts out or even breaks the things.dis gruntled owner and rider. dalzell :finger:

·
Registered
151 Posts
well Iam in the clutch boat now too, so if anyone has any site that sells the stock or preferred Race clutch plates for the MV please let me know..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts