MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, here is my experience: I purchased a Brutale 750 last year: i used it for one year and approximately 3 months ago purchased a brand new f4 1000: I love the F4 for the speed and in general the outstanding power but after riding it for 3 months I took a very wise decision and that is the following: I will keep my F4 1000 but just to take it to the track and have a heck of a lot more fun than you can have on the street; I am at the same time purchasing the new Brutale ( therefore going back to it ) and use it on the road with less top speed and better handling in curves and in traffic: after all when i had my old Brutale 750 I was already burning Honda CBR 1000 repsols and suzuky gsxr 1000 like it was nothing on curvy roads and sometimes even on the straight. I think I have the best combination for everything: an F4 for the track and a new Brutale 910 for the roads: what do you guys think about that? Ciao -- Alfredo

·
Registered
32 Posts
sorry bro, as much as I appreciate your dilema, and the Brutale, I'll take my TAMBO for both the street and the track and same myself the decesions

·
Registered
774 Posts
I think you're a lucky guy Alfredo with your F4 and your 910.

Enjoy both of them and ride safe !

Don't forget to register your 910 on this site, I feel alone in there.

Olive

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
F4 and 910

Hello Olive,
thanks! I will enjoyee both my bikes and I will diminish the risk of road accidents. When I'll go on the track with my F4 I will express myself at the best of my abilities. I think the streets are too dangerous for a "rocket" like my F4.... 165 horses at the rear wheel are quite too much for street trafic... I will let the "tambo" guy show off on his tamburini, plus I am 48 y.o. tomorrow....Ciao

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey, ALFREDOBOB, I'm not 'showing off' my TAMBO, dont' be so sensetive..besides, who amongst us uses even 10% of the avaiailbe power that any of these bikes have...for the record, I drive a HD softail CVO deuce for the street and a KTM 950 ADV for long distance DS touring..the TAMBO isn't a 'show off bike', it's just the meanest,. baddest, best bike ever (see Motocyclsit magazine) and I'm 57! so there.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
answers

Hi Dr Back,
I guess we would be the granpa's of the people who drives F4s....anyway...no swet, don't worry; just a question: being a passionate of MV, ducatis Etc, how can you like to ride a Harley Davidson?????????
At the next time

·
Registered
32 Posts
yes, older, wiser and richer that's how I can affird the TAMBO!!!! Re; the HD, an often asked question. That is one bike, I can just put some half boots on jeans, jacket and helmet and off I go to the store...the easiest of the three to ride. Let's face it these street rockets take more concentration to ride then the cruisers. This particular HD A CVO, whih is from their custom shop is very fast and handles extrmely well, as an everday driver, I love it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
F4 - Brutale, ........ HD

Hi Dr Beck; I agree with your feelings about the f4 and the concentration that it takes to drive it: for that reason I am purchasing the Brutale 910: basically I replaced your Harley with a 910 Brutale: I find it lovely and easy to drive to the store: clearly it does have a few more horses than the HD so every once in a while I can have both sides of the medal. Ciao

·
Registered
32 Posts
well alfredbob...enjoy the brutale...it's certainly a distnictive looking and sounding bike...I'm going to roll that red tambo (GOOSTAH it says on my plate) bitch out this weekend and see if I can get to 7,500 rpms!

·
Registered
26 Posts
brutale 910

had a recent test of the 910. the looks are marginal, it is physically too small. the ergonomiccs are all wrong. the power curve is flat and uneventful, far too much vibration, white finger tips are the norm. this will be unpopular, but it does,nt work for me :blush: dalzell

1 - 10 of 10 Posts