·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Looks great Alex :smoking:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Holy.....shit......

These are the very first official pictures of the super exclusive MV Agusta F4 CC. Everything is completely over the top. Exotic materials have been used wherever possible and MV Agusta have not left anything untouched to create this superbike for the road. We have already told you about some of the details of this 100.000 Euro bike, but here are the essentials again: 200 bhp @ 12.200rpm, 125Nm @ 9.000rpm, radial valve engine, 1078cc in line four, wet weight minus fuel: 187kg and a 315km/h top speed. MV Agusta have almost no racing heritage at all with the F4 models. Slowly, but surely MV are racing again. Both in Italy, Germany and from next year in the BSB series (but only in superstock). When will we see the F4 gracing the World Superbike paddock?

A

·
0 Posts
well, i retract my previous post
holy bat mobile
those pipes, that carbon., that power, that every little detail
i agree with velocemoto, get your painter in the booth already

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
News flash:

New $125k MV Agusta Motorcycle equipped with $75k rearsets.

(Ok, now I get why it's a $125k bike!)

:jsm:

I'm still not seeing where the other $75k is over the Tamburini?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
acruhl said:
News flash:

New $125k MV Agusta Motorcycle equipped with $75k rearsets.

(Ok, now I get why it's a $125k bike!)

:jsm:

I'm still not seeing where the other $75k is over the Tamburini?
LOL

i'm happy that MY company is capable of creating such a bike
i just don't know why they are wagging their tails all over the place trying to impress everyone with this piece of seeming UNobtanium

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
485 Posts
Unreal!

MVness said:
I'm underwhelmed. I suppose most of the money went into the engine. Isn't it new from the ground up? New castings are costly for a 100-bike run I'd guess.
Don't get me wrong,the bike looks awesome but 125k! You can easily take a 1000r invest between 10 to 20 k and have it as powerfull and as light as the C.C IMO.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I don't like the big X-like CC graphics on it. They really ruin the aesthetics by confusing the lines of the thing.

Is that a monogrammed mesh covering the radiators? I like that. Good idea. I may have to put mesh on mine to protect the rad a bit better.

Si

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
lord said:
Don't get me wrong,the bike looks awesome but 125k! You can easily take a 1000r invest between 10 to 20 k and have it as powerfull and as light as the C.C IMO.
As a mate of mine said, thats a brand new Tamburini AND a brand new BMW M3....................... :naughty:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts