MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the Toronto Motorcycle Show, a rep from Royal Distributing told me that while 40 F3's have been imported to Canada, 20 of them are stuck at Canadian customs. Anyone know if that's true?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Don't know if it's true or not, but it would explain why I'm still waiting for mine... I was told on Nov 10 that I would have mine in 3-4 weeks. MV Agusta Canada sent out a notice that they'd be on showroom floors by Christmas.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
At the Toronto Motorcycle Show, a rep from Royal Distributing told me that while 40 F3's have been imported to Canada, 20 of them are stuck at Canadian customs. Anyone know if that's true?
Are you waiting for an F3?
You might want to contact MV Agusta Canada rep Tim Massarelli. You could send him a P.M as he is a member of this site although; he’s only posted four times and not since Feb. of this year.

tmassarelli

Or, you could send him an email at: [email protected]

·
Registered
56 Posts
There is also a Motovan facebook page, who are the importer if a am not mistaken

·
Registered
1,550 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
My dealer in BC had two F3s on the floor when I went into the shop today, my white one and another one in red/silver. It was also sold. Only MV on the showroom is a 2011 F4, in black.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Yo, F-Trip congratulations on finally getting your white F3. I know you guys out on the wet coast get more rain then snow but still, I’m sure you’ll find it a long winter with the white goddess sitting in the garage. Do you know which map your bike has? Also, I’m wondering how your dealer was able to perform the pre-delivery test ride. Check your chain tension too. When I picked up my bike the chain was so tight that it had zero movement up & down without anyone sitting on it. The chain will stretch as you break in the bike so get use to adjusting it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Thanks Stephen. It's good to finally get her. Ordered on May 17.

Chain slack is good, but I appreciate the heads up. I'm going to go back through all of the threads from you early receiver guys and double / triple check everything I can. But I have to say my dealer was awesome with the pre-delivery review. Except if course, the snow precluded any riding. But we started her up and pushed her in the trailer and all systems were fine. He says its got all the recalls and updates done (clutch, cush drive, "latest map from MV", sorry, no details beyond that).

I am going to be insuring her this spring, but will wait for a dry day before going for ride 1. Got lots of bits to sort out in the meantime. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts