MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Cool Man

I see you guys got the the Oro and the regular F3's at the same time ? Good work, thanks for the link to the other pics, I love the Black F3 :mouthwate.

Mexico before AUS and USA.... :naughty:.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Congrats. Wow. Mexico got bikes. Damn, the united states sucks. We must have the worst emissions laws or the italians just don't like us at all. Anyhow. Enjoy ur gifts from the MV gods and keep us posted.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Congrats. Wow. Mexico got bikes. Damn, the united states sucks. We must have the worst emissions laws or the italians just don't like us at all. Anyhow. Enjoy ur gifts from the MV gods and keep us posted.
Yes there are different regulations in the US. Other head lights, carbon canisters in Your tanks,....
And I'm sorry to say it but the US is not the centre of all human minds thinking. The F3 contribution ranking might shows You how popular the USA are.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Fuck that looks horny as hell in the white.

Used to hate white cars and bikes but lately i seem to be allured by white.

gimme gimme gimme.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I will show my ignorance by asking what does the meaning of holding up four fingers which a number of people are doing?
They are referring to the name of the magazine that published the pictures "Revista 400" which means "Magazine 400", the fingers stands for the "4" in 400...

Thanks for sharing these great pictures....

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!! :)

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I'm also going to show my ignorance by asking what's with the bar-ends on the Oro?
It's a new thing brought into MotoGP's to protect the front brake lever from accidental contact during racing, I have no idea why it's on this Oro, maybe someone showing of their product ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's a new thing brought into MotoGP's to protect the front brake lever from accidental contact during racing, I have no idea why it's on this Oro, maybe someone showing of their product ?
Interesting. Thanks.

Out of curiosity, do they typically have one over the clutch as well, or is it added in this instance for symmetry?

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Interesting. Thanks.

Out of curiosity, do they typically have one over the clutch as well, or is it added in this instance for symmetry?
No, this is the first time I see it on the clutch side also, will have to check some MotoGP pictures to make sure.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
No, this is the first time I see it on the clutch side also, will have to check some MotoGP pictures to make sure.
They are also used to protect the levers in case of a fall. A salesman once used this reasoning on me in an attempt to make a sale. I can sort of buy into the concept if the motorcycle has a hydraulic clutch and you wish to prevent the shock of an impact from possibly damaging the piston or seal. However, the F3's are cable actuated and I'll bet the lever guard costs more then the lever it's protecting.
On the other hand, if you fell and the only thing preventing you from riding on was a broken clutch lever then the lever guard would have been money well spent.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
yup

The one's used in MotoGp has a shearing point in them so they will only withstand contact once, this is so that the riders hand cant get caught on it in a crash. If it was any stronger they can keep it, I would rather replace clutch parts than more body parts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts