MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok now that Harley is dumping their pockets into MV can they produce this bike quickley so that I can buy it.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Don't kid yourselves. I don't think they'll have it ready anytime soon. What will happen soon is that all the MV engineers will be busy transferring their collective expertise to harley engineers. This could take a few days depending on whether they use ethernet or firewire. Then of course, the MV guys will be made redundant. Then someone will wake up and realise that the harley guys still don't know shit about sport bikes. Meanwhile, the former MV guys will be working non-descript jobs tweaking lawn mowers, etc. Man, what a waste.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Don't kid yourselves. I don't think they'll have it ready anytime soon. What will happen soon is that all the MV engineers will be busy transferring their collective expertise to harley engineers. This could take a few days depending on whether they use ethernet or firewire. Then of course, the MV guys will be made redundant. Then someone will wake up and realise that the harley guys still don't know shit about sport bikes. Meanwhile, the former MV guys will be working non-descript jobs tweaking lawn mowers, etc. Man, what a waste.
That is my fear too :lightning

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I disagree with Mervyn about a strongly as I can.

·
Administrator
20,795 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
i love to get F3 AND F5
AND IF THERE IS F6~10 ON N ON N ON ~~~~~~

·
Registered
521 Posts
I don't think that they will lay off the current MV employees. After all, who will replace them? Are they going to bring people from the US over to Italy? Highly unlikely! I agree that there will be a transition period, where people from both companies will "compare notes", but i dont think that it is economical for HD to go out and find new employees for the factory!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Much as I like my F4, I'd like to see the proposed F3 in the flesh and see some comparative data before I go out and buy one. Must admit, the bit I've heard about it does sound good though!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts