MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for where I can buy a seat for the superbike tail? Like a seat foam pad or something made to for it? Also I'd like to get an oil drain plug that isn't recessed so I can safety wire it. Anybody know where I can find them? Thanks

·
Registered
947 Posts
Are you looking to replace the seat or pillion pad?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys. I ordered the oil plug from design course but it was actually the filler cap. Looks like the ones on GP racing are too as with HSBK. As far as the race seat, I'm putting superbike tail on. The armour bodies tail that uses the standard seat is a PITA and scratches the bike up on removal and installation.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Ah, I missed the "drain part". I friend of mine that tracks his F3 has his safety wired I will check with him tomorrow and see where he go it.

·
Super Moderator
22,491 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thanks guys. I ordered the oil plug from design course but it was actually the filler cap. Looks like the ones on GP racing are too as with HSBK. As far as the race seat, I'm putting superbike tail on. The armour bodies tail that uses the standard seat is a PITA and scratches the bike up on removal and installation.
I agree on the Armour bodies tail...I just mounted my race bodywork. I think it looks great but I know I am scratching the sub-frame. Also if You have a high mount exhaust that uses the passenger foot peg mount holes, you will have to remove the bracket to install. I am sticking with the AB tail only because I have a B3 800 to street now, so I won't have to take it on and off.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried the other day and drilled all the way thru by accident. But I was drilling from the side and trying to intersect from the top.

·
Super Moderator
22,491 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,491 Posts
Nice!

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
So is that the size for the f3 ?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Caloots, check the part numbers between the various models to confirm, I'd be terribly surprised if MV changed that part between almost identical motors mate, but it is MV so ..........

1 - 20 of 27 Posts