MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to my attention that for many F4 owners jealousy is an issue, but if you guys just take off #4 plug cap, you too can experience the thrill of a three cylinder MV.

·
Super Moderator
22,643 Posts
I keep telling you Dons...the name on your screen is too SMALL ! :smoking:

...and it just NEEDS to be in rainbow glitter....:smoking:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
It has come to my attention that for many F4 owners jealousy is an issue.....

You're right about the envy thing with F4 owners Greg.......but wrong about the source.

It's penis envy. F4 owners lack the necessary equipment that their fellow Brutie brethren are blessed with. As for you F3 guys, as long as you're throwing zingers at those F4 weenies, you're OK with the cool guys. :smoking:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're right about the envy thing with F4 owners Greg.......but wrong about the source.

It's penis envy. F4 owners lack the necessary equipment that their fellow Brutie brethren are blessed with. As for you F3 guys, as long as you're throwing zingers at those F4 weenies, you're OK with the cool guys. :smoking:
You scared me a bit there. When I saw the gap in your text I thought there might be a picture loading up.

·
Registered
409 Posts

F3 owner and a Brutie owner.... :naughty:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
It has come to my attention that for many F4 owners jealousy is an issue, but if you guys just take off #4 plug cap, you too can experience the thrill of a three cylinder MV.
:tongue: That would be like unplugging a testicle.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Yup. We are totally jealous!

We are jealous of the busy styling, and the missing part of the lower fairing and missing cylinder. And the thing we are most jealous of is all the problems you guys seem to be having. :)

Oh well. Maybe the new F4's electronics will be more exciting. :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Problems with mine so far = zero. My styling is not at all busy, in fact it's currently reclining in a hammock and drinking a beer.:drummer:

Oh, and I think the hole in the fairing is to make it easier to look for the missing cylinder.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Problems with mine so far = zero. My styling is not at all busy, in fact it's currently reclining in a hammock and drinking a beer.:drummer:
If you love it that's all that matters.

To me though it looks like they should have stopped tinkering with the clay model long before they actually did. With as many lines curves and other purely styling features on the tank alone it's a very busy design and somewhat visually distracting from the overall lines of the bike. It's still pretty though but one has to admit it's sexy looks come from the styling features taken over from it's older brother. But the market demands a "modern" looking bike so here we are with the overly styled F3 and F4. At least they did not stick that horrid LED mustache on the F3 like they did the F4. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts