MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
The End Is Nigh

I defended the F3 at every turn & was prepared to defend it to the death BUT this is indefensible.

The 312 didn't do 312 (confirmed conclusively on this forum) - the 675 doesn't do 675 - I am but a shell of a man.

Oh the sour taste & foul stench of defeat! :(

Why do you forsaken me MV - WHY??????

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
I defended the F3 at every turn & was prepared to defend it to the death BUT this is indefensible.

The 312 didn't do 312 (confirmed conclusively on this forum) - the 675 doesn't do 675 - I am but a shell of a man.

.....hey Rob, maybe they use different speed connotations, we used to give speed in 'furlongs per fortnight' when we were lads:stickpoke

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
That Fast?

.....hey Rob, maybe they use different speed connotations, we used to give speed in 'furlongs per fortnight' when we were lads:stickpoke
:laughing: Never heard that before Chris but it certainly would have been an appropriate measurement for some of my early vehicles :laughing: :laughing:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Have already seen the vid, looks like 278km/h in the rpm-limiter.
This should be the real 260km/h which are promised.
278 or 260 doesn't matter here Zico, it is OK in Germany I know, but here (NSW) in the state in which I live, once you exceed 160km/h you get arrested and will get to talk to a magistrate (judge) :(

Prefect for the track I am sure :)

I am happy I am married to a lawyer, whilst they may take my licence away, at least i will save a fortune in legal fees :laughing:

·
Registered
12 Posts
160 km/h?

lucky one! here in Italy is 130... thank god there's almost no police around
:naughty:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
And yet no one has raised an issue with the 1000S, 1000R, 750, 910R, or 1078?

Bigger fish to fry surely?:stickpoke:stickpoke i mean 1078km/h is bit of a bench mark by anyones standards?
Panigalle 1199km/hr

·
Registered
7,774 Posts

Rob that is just great

·
Registered
814 Posts
Or they understated: it says F"3" so does 3kmh. But wait it actually does 200 plus.

Maybe we should sue MV 'cause it goes faster than it says it should.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
160 km/h?

lucky one! here in Italy is 130... thank god there's almost no police around
:naughty:
I think I inadvertently misled you with my post - the maximum speed limit is 110km/h - 50 km/h over the limit (160 kn/h) will get you locked up and an audience with the judge - we have PLENTY of police!!!!!

Rob that is just great
;)

Or they understated: it says F"3" so does 3kmh. But wait it actually does 200 plus.

Maybe we should sue MV 'cause it goes faster than it says it should.
Class action? Isn't that the question that started the esteemed 312 thread? :laughing:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts