MV Agusta Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have purchased used Gubellini steering damper for F3. Package is without some screws and parts list as well as installation instructions are missing.
Does anybody know where to download installation manual (and parts list)? Can not find it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
My kit was missing a stepped washer and counter sunk screws. There is no instruction sheet and only a partial parts list. (see attached)
Check with local shops that may sell Gubellini products or go to their website. https://www.fggubellini.com/en/

Attachments

Reactions: kebo123

·
Registered
49 Posts
My kit was missing a stepped washer and counter sunk screws. There is no instruction sheet and only a partial parts list. (see attached)
Check with local shops that may sell Gubellini products or go to their website. https://www.fggubellini.com/en/

Thanks Stephen! Very helpful.

Strange that there are no instructions. Do you have some detailed photos from your installation? Any suggestions for what to be careful during assembly?

·
Registered
535 Posts
The provisions are more or less the same as the ohlins. Just be careful not to cross-thread the screws that go under the triple. Make sure you get Aluminum screws as well and use a little bit of blue loctite.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
When I studied photo from Stephen and compare with parts what I have received from seller, I recognized that I have a problem. Bracket (marked red) is missing.
Any idea where I can get it? I have send a message to Gubellini - I am waiting for their replay now. But as August is vacation month in Italy, I do not expect an answer soon...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Gubellini Steering dumper mounted and tested on the track end of Septeber - huge improvement in stability. I do not understand why MV is not delivering their sport bikes with steering dumper as a standard (some others brands do)...

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Gubellini Steering dumper mounted and tested on the track end of Septeber - huge improvement in stability. I do not understand why MV is not delivering their sport bikes with steering dumper as a standard (some others brands do)...
Because they can make more money selling it as an accessory. Or, put it on a limited edition that they will sell for a huge mark up!

81 - 88 of 88 Posts