MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Looking for a F3 shift lever.

I have tried ordering from a distributor in Europe that deals with MV directly and they are telling me that its in back order and with the company having some financial problems it will be quite a long time before they will get that part in.

Does anyone know if any Moto shop has one in stock or someone has a used one of there bike for sale. I just dont wish to go to an aftermarket and lose my quickshifter do to most unites asking to change it to a push type unite from the pull type on the OEM bike.

I am located in California US. and dont mind paying for shipment outside the United States if the price is right :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Have you tried Startwin? Forums sponsors and have been great to deal with when I ordered some spare OEM bits.
They are the ones that told me that there is a problem with the order. I ordered with them about a week ago. They emailed me regarding the shifter lever and told me that it will be a long wait for this part to come in.

Such a simple item and no body has it, quite strange.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
After market rear sets should cater for the quick shifter so that shouldn't be a problem.

I'll check with my local dealer and see if they have one or at least if they can get one in. If so, I'm happy to send you my lever as I have after market rear sets, as long as yo are happy to cover postage and the replacement cost. The bike has about 4,000 kms before I replaced the lever and is a 2012 model. I'm in Melbourne Australia.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After market rear sets should cater for the quick shifter so that shouldn't be a problem.

I'll check with my local dealer and see if they have one or at least if they can get one in. If so, I'm happy to send you my lever as I have after market rear sets, as long as yo are happy to cover postage and the replacement cost. The bike has about 4,000 kms before I replaced the lever and is a 2012 model. I'm in Melbourne Australia.
Thanks for the offer. I actually found a GP lever replacement that works with the existing setup, out here in California.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MV-Agusta-F3-Reverse-Shift-lever-GP-shift-/181076770583

But again thanks for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts