MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MV Agusta Motor SpA F3 Senna 20th anniversary, 1994- 2014 for the twentieth anniversary of the death of Ayrton Senna I want to dedicate a tribute livery to the great driver.
Per il ventesimo anniversario della scomparsa di Ayrton Senna ho voluto dedicare una livrea tributo al grande pilota.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is very busy and I think that takes away from some of the lines of the bike.

·
Registered
659 Posts
It looks like the F3 range with it's limited bikes are back oro, Ago, Senna, and next will be the Tambo

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Randrew, I fear that is only a photoshop of Samuxx Design, right ?
Or do You have any other infos about it.

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I pulled it from Facebook. MV Agusta Motor SPA. That is all the information they had.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Im afraid to say this is only a guy that is good at photoshop, he has designed a few other color schemes for other models. regardless i would love to see either a senna or tambo F3

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
This is art

here are some of his other designs. :naughty:

Attachments

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Im afraid to say this is only a guy that is good at photoshop, he has designed a few other color schemes for other models. regardless i would love to see either a senna or tambo F3
I'd love to see a traditional F3 Senna. And I'd love to see an F4 Tamburini.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Personally I think that colour scheme is stunning!

I also rather like the Martini Brutale and love that red/white/green F4 :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Love that design on the F3, looks amazing.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Before the Ago came out i was going to have this paint scheme done on a standard F3

Someone has had the paint scheme done but it doesn't look as good as the photoshop design.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Great color scheme, IMHO. Would be a good time to bring out a different colored F3 Senna and Tambo.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Probably because the colors dont look as "metallic" as in photoshop, the passenger seat is also a different color, the F3-800 logo is not gold color and the "exhaust guard" is silver instead of black. there's a few other details but details like that are the ones that make anything look good. Still a beautiful machine.

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
I never saw the idea behind the Senna paint scheme and F1 legend as a person, everybody recognised him by hid helmet design, yet none of those colours showed on the bike. Nobody outside of the MV world would know to put the two together . Just my 2 cents.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts