MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheesus Christmas the stock ones suck. Vibration from the bike make them all but unusable above 30mph or so.

Are the Rizoma Veloce L worth the coin? Do they vibrate? I don't want to drop that amount of coin on a cosmetic mod.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yes they are worth it. No vibration at all. No need to do the chicken wing... First upgrade I did to my bike.

I *might* be looking to sell mine. I put the Rizoma lever guards on and now front end looks to cluttered. My drop the mirrors for a rear view camera setup...

Cheesus Christmas the stock ones suck. Vibration from the bike make them all but unusable above 30mph or so.

Are the Rizoma Veloce L worth the coin? Do they vibrate? I don't want to drop that amount of coin on a cosmetic mod.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. I like the way the look. Hard to set em up or was it easy peazy?

Damn a rear view camera set up...droool.

·
Registered
465 Posts
If you want to stick with having mirrors, then the Rizoma's are very good once installed. The mounting blocks aren't great quality IMHO (being roughly cut bits of acrylic) for the price. But they don't vibrate or anything. They don't fold though.

I got mine very cheap from a chap liquidating his Rizoma stock after he sold his bike, around £180 all in, would I pay near £400, probably not.

Installation is straight forward, however you do need to take the nose off the bike.

https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/45-f3/238829-rizoma-veloce-l-installation.html#post2530385

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you want to stick with having mirrors, then the Rizoma's are very good once installed. The mounting blocks aren't great quality IMHO (being roughly cut bits of acrylic) for the price. But they don't vibrate or anything. They don't fold though.

I got mine very cheap from a chap liquidating his Rizoma stock after he sold his bike, around £180 all in, would I pay near £400, probably not.

Installation is straight forward, however you do need to take the nose off the bike.

https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/45-f3/238829-rizoma-veloce-l-installation.html#post2530385

I got mine for about £140 all in connectors and the resistors. Used my RevZilla cash rewards :grin2:
Seems like a bit of a chore to install. O well, pour some Aberlour, jam some tunes and make an afternoon of it haha.
I'll update the thread when they arrive and post some install pics.

·
Registered
374 Posts
You might be able to get away with not removing the front cowl.
Remove the inner side panels first. Remove the mirrors. Tie some string to the wires and pull the wires out. Do all your wiring and then use the string to snake the wires back.
If I had to do it over again I would try that way first.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
If you think you need your mirrors, you're riding to slow ;)

On a serious note, having some 1 on 1 time with your beautiful F3 and getting to know how she sits together is good..... & scary if its your first time :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you think you need your mirrors, you're riding to slow ;)

On a serious note, having some 1 on 1 time with your beautiful F3 and getting to know how she sits together is good..... & scary if its your first time :D

My first ride was the 375 mile trip home from Escondido CA to Las Vegas NV with a little detour down the Pacific Coast Highway :grin2:
We got to know each other real well real quick :laugh:

Already got the mirrors in. RevZilla ships stupid quick. Helps they have a warehouse in Vegas haha.

Reactions: Black_Gold_Saw

·
Super Moderator
22,463 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yes they are worth it. No vibration at all. No need to do the chicken wing... First upgrade I did to my bike.

I *might* be looking to sell mine. I put the Rizoma lever guards on and now front end looks to cluttered. My drop the mirrors for a rear view camera setup...

those look very nice and clean!... is that your f4 also?

·
Registered
374 Posts
I wish! It's drmasis F4 312RR

those look very nice and clean!... is that your f4 also?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts