MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brake light stopped working because a malfunction in the pressure sensor. So I had to bleed and replace the sensor.
Does anyone know how I can get me one of these (rear brake light pressure sensor)?

I have the same issue on my 2012 F3 (no brake light when using only the rear brake).

I have been trying to source one on and off since late last year.

The shop who diagnosed the issue (but is no longer an MV Dealer) was unable to source one - "No problems" I say, "leave it with me, I will get one and you can fit it".

I mean, it can't be that hard, right?

But sometimes you can live to regret a statement said with such confidence.

So ... I contacted MV Australia, who put me onto the new local dealer.

Several emails and telephone calls to the local dealer, but no joy from them (eventually I never heard back from them, so I just gave up).

And just on a side note here - a visit to their website, check of "The Brands we Support" and there is not one mention of MV Agusta - it didn't instill much confidence in the first place anyway!

I have a more recent inquiry with one of the (Italian) sponsors on this site, but they have not replied to my last few emails.

It shouldn't be this hard!

Any direction greatly appreciated,

·
Administrator
19,804 Posts
Take it out and head to your friendly auto parts store. It is a normally open pressure switch. Applying brake pedal pressurizes and closes the switch grounding the brake light circuit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts