MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions. I currently own 2018 F3rc, have an opportunity to upgrade to 2018 F4rc. Take money out of the equation, stay with my F3 or go for the F4?

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
The F4 RC is a very special bike ...

·
Registered
544 Posts
I have an F4RR, which I think is fabulous, but I would probably have the F3. Not entirely sure why, the F3 seems more comfortable, slightly less likely to lose one's license, and the fact that MV are no longer making the F4? That might mean that the F4 becomes more collectable, a highly speculative concept, but the F3 is an ongoing model.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Yeah, I love the F3 platform, it's a great fit for me and my size - but if I had the F3 RC and the chance to swap for the F4 RC (given it's actual specs)....I'd do it.

I've ridden both and the F4 is such an amazing machine.

·
Super Moderator
22,622 Posts
That would be simple for me: F4.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Both....?

I too have the F3 RC (2018 model / colours) and much as I love the bike, I still sometimes think I should have gone with my original MV love and the F4 RR (but now I now what the RC's are like it would be one of those).

If it was me and the brass was / is taken out of the equation, then I'd go for it. You could always swap back if it doesn't suit for whatever reason, but I live with no regrets and would hate to be a ripe old man, sitting in the nursing home dribbling down my chin, wishing I had taken the plunge and bought / swapped my F3 for one during 2020 after the Covid pandemic..........just saying

·
Registered
913 Posts
Definitely the F4RC, as stated it is a very special bike. No disrespect but the F3RC is really nothing more than a paint job (and a box of goodies) while the F4RC has some special parts. I own a F4RR and a track F3 675 which is kitted with better parts than come stock on the F3RC. On track they are both good fun, I cant say I prefer one or the other but the F4 does feel more special and makes you feel more special when you get it right.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yeah, I love the F3 platform, it's a great fit for me and my size - but if I had the F3 RC and the chance to swap for the F4 RC (given it's actual specs)....I'd do it.

I've ridden both and the F4 is such an amazing machine.
Whats the F4RC top speed again Simon?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts