MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys, last year i began to build up my F3 for racing only. For the next Season I´ll upgrate more stuff to my F3.
I´ll show you all with pic´s in this thread, so have fun!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the beginning

to get ready for 2013 season i´ll get an suspension update first:
-Öhlins 30mm Cartridge Kit, with custom Piston by Hertrampf Racing
-Rear shock update also with custom Piston and Öhlins spring

many other things i´ll will do, so the Diva have to be naked :mouthwate
IMG_1090.JPG

before i have to check the position of the front fork. If you make changes on the suspension, don´t change the geometry. Only make changes on 1 thing and then test, the only way to see wich changes works well.
IMG_1088.JPG

i hate brake levers with adjustment in steps (like 1to6), everytime i want a position between 2 steps. So the PT Evo 3 Levers will be mine, 1 fine adjustment for leverposition and 1 fine for lever ratio.
IMG_1086.JPG
damn, i love them.. so clutch lever must be mine...
IMG_1085.JPG

next to do´s:
-brake changes (i´ve no fixed pressure point with the current setup, sotck with Z04 Pads)
-a full exhaust system with ECU modification
-MWR race filter
-carbon tank cover
-sub frame changes
-maybe slipper clutch
... damn I need a sponsor...

·
Registered
614 Posts
What sort of ecu modification?

Donsy, how did your mates bike prep go?

In a hot climate i would rate a bigger radiator above a slipper. Depending on how you ride.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here in germany i had no problems with heating in the races...

@Donsy, why is it so important for the engine? I want a better slipper clutch for smoother braking, the stock "slipper" clutch i don´t like on the racetrack...

does anyone of you allready has one for the F3? i don´t know, which will be the best... currently i´m given to STM..

My name is Nils!
facebook.com/morich38

·
Super Moderator
22,491 Posts
Nils, welcome...and very cool story. Keep us all updated!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Until now, i don't know which ecu modification will be available... maybe it comes with the exhaust system..

·
Registered
305 Posts
"Damn, I need a sponsor"

True words....

·
Registered
895 Posts
I don't need those beautiful levers for mine, I really don't.
S#*t, where am I going to find the money for those levers?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Beautifull levers!!!:cool: I love the shorters very much!!
It's better to take the value down the triple clamp for the positionning of the forks legs..., there is a value in the Donzy's manuals.:stickpoke
If you want more power , think to design the butterflies , there is a lot gain to win....:smoking:

:yo:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's better to take the value down the triple clamp for the positionning of the forks legs..., there is a value in the Donzy's manuals.:stickpoke
If you want more power , think to design the butterflies , there is a lot gain to win....:smoking:

:yo:
of course my english is not so good, but i don´t understand which triple clamp you mean.... and what are butterflies?...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Triple clamp mean "down yoke steering" I think (T de fourche inférieur in french, don't know in German nor Deutch), they mesure easier the lenght of the external leg(black one) , because the points are flat , not like the top yoke who is not flat...
The butterflies , you are right, it's better "throttle" what I must write; there are (as always) not "finished-design" to prevent disturbancies and lack of feed the beast .

PS : my english is not perfect too, that why I try to follow this terrible forum!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I get back my suspension last week. THe results of the test bench was really good for the fork and superb for the dampers.. i can´t wait to test them on track.

today I´ve ordered the Brembo T-Drive Disk, CF600 liquid and some sets of Z04, mine are down...
also ordered the new MWR Racefilter.

i will probobly order the Zard header, currently wait for the offer...the MV Corse cost to much.
I want the complete exhaust system for more HP, but i don´t like the design. i received a Dyno-sheet from Zard without any ECU mods with 138hp, thats really nice.

in 2 weeks i will do some work at the bike, and post all new changes here...

·
Registered
890 Posts
here in germany i had no problems with heating in the races...

@Donsy, why is it so important for the engine? I want a better slipper clutch for smoother braking, the stock "slipper" clutch i don´t like on the racetrack...

does anyone of you allready has one for the F3? i don´t know, which will be the best... currently i´m given to STM..

My name is Nils!
facebook.com/morich38
very nice job. i hope i will see you soon on during a track day
here in germany/europe. do you have already any plans?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts