MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
I've used the HM quick shifter for up and down. Works very well.

·
Registered
465 Posts
You can get an official MV one, which just plugs straight in and is activated via the dash. This one works up only and is non-adjustable. I can't remember what the shift time is set to. It works pretty well at high revs.

HM do a load of different types to suit all budgets, I think you need a wiring adapter though. My mate races with a mid range HM shifter and says it is very good.

I only recently put the official one on my 13 F3 675. On track it makes a difference, I would say on the road, it is more a bit of fun.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
You can have an up and down blipper on this. Its £400

Ed Cosker Superbikes quoted me as Im looking at the F3 as a track bike end of season

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Is that an official MV shifter with the auto-blipper dean?
I'm not sure i didn't go into it that far. Going by what Donsy says probably not

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
This was mentioned in this months FastBikes Mag. It's a pretty complicated system by all accounts?

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1457976099.485604.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
I thought my f3 came with a downshift auto blipper :laughing::loser: I read it somewhere .....oh well

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
@ "Trialsrider"

No i haven't been able to bring the bike to my nearest dealer which happens to be an hour and a half away lol, going this week though. Mv tech contacted me telling me that bikes under warranty still to bring it in.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can get an official MV one, which just plugs straight in and is activated via the dash. This one works up only and is non-adjustable. I can't remember what the shift time is set to. It works pretty well at high revs.

HM do a load of different types to suit all budgets, I think you need a wiring adapter though. My mate races with a mid range HM shifter and says it is very good.

I only recently put the official one on my 13 F3 675. On track it makes a difference, I would say on the road, it is more a bit of fun.

I have the quickshifter up already mine came with it, just wonderimg if there's one to go down lol so i can be lazy my entire rides :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts