MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,826 Posts
One of the nicest looking bikes ever made ..

· Full race frame, lined with genuine gold leaf .. Really, I didn't know that ?
· Factory spec traction control (inc anti-wheelie…. Mmmmm, Didn't know that either ?
· ABS brakes .. That’s a new one on me too ?
· Draped in genuine carbon all over the bike ….. Well some carbon accessories

Due to the nature of this sale I will not permit any form viewings - the only time I will allow you around to my house is to collect the bike if you have purchased it -

Wish him all the best with the sale.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Don't you love the misinformation you get from people who own bikes they know nothing about but think they do? It would take somebody as uninformed as he is to buy this bike from him for the asking price.

·
Registered
614 Posts
If it truly is dry i wouldn't touch it.

People like this exist purely for our entertainment. Lets use our ebay accounts to pump up his tyres and ask silly questions.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
· Full race frame, lined with genuine gold leaf .. Really, I didn't know that ?
· Factory spec traction control (inc anti-wheelie…. Mmmmm, Didn't know that either ?
· ABS brakes .. That’s a new one on me too ?
· Draped in genuine carbon all over the bike ….. Well some carbon accessories

Due to the nature of this sale I will not permit any form viewings - the only time I will allow you around to my house is to collect the bike if you have purchased it -

Wish him all the best with the sale.

This bloke is having a giraffe!!

:smoking:

·
Site Sponsor
446 Posts
Surely you aren't all saying - dont believe what you read on teh internet like say `forums!!!'
I am giving my oro back OR at least scraping the paint off it to sell for the value of gold, I got a dud, no ABS on mine either.
Mine does have wheelie control though 105kg rider!!!!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Don't you love the misinformation you get from people who own bikes they know nothing about but think they do? It would take somebody as uninformed as he is to buy this bike from him for the asking price.
It’s obvious that Marcus is a wanker. :jerkoff: :loser:
However, his lack of knowledge does not reflect well on the staff of Rob Speed Motorcycles now does it. :baddeal:
Anyone here have any dealings with this shop? Reading Marcus’ ad I’d have serious reservations about dealing with this group. :hand:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
However, his lack of knowledge does not reflect well on the staff of Rob Speed Motorcycles now does it. :baddeal:
Anyone here have any dealings with this shop? Reading Marcus’ ad I’d have serious reservations about dealing with this group. :hand:
How can you say this Stephen. There are many bikes out there, never prepped for sale or use, at owners request, it does not make for a bad dealer.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
How can you say this Stephen. There are many bikes out there, never prepped for sale or use, at owners request, it does not make for a bad dealer.
Donsy, I agree with you. There are motorcycles purchased as you describe. Hats off to dealers that do what the customer asks. Marcus’ ad is full of errors and it read to me as if he was just regurgitating something that had been told to him. (Like a fast talking used car salesman might do to make a sale, hence the use of smiley pointing to the deal.)
I did not say that Rob Speed Motorcycles was a “bad dealer”. Please note that I did ask if anyone here has dealt with them to learn if in fact they are a reputable establishment which members would recommend.
I will send an email to Rob Speed Motorcycles to alert them to the wording of the ad and how I took it's meaning.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
+10

No stress Stephan, just thought we had better sort that bit out.

As far as I know, on the F3 ORO, those side plates are not even Magnesium as in the first Gen ORO's. :jsm:. Never mind GOLD flake :jerkoff:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Fully loaded

:yo:With gold plated frame, ABS, jet boost acceleration assist, integral camp stove(for heating up a cup of soup on a long ride), three cubic foot storage space, am/fm radio, DVD player, mp3 capable w/20gigabyte flash drive, solar power battery and phone charger, backup camera, hydrogen fuel cell, hover mode, and finally MVOnStar roadside assistance.

That's where iamlance will drive to your location, from New England, to anywhere in the world, and personally change your tires and repair your bike at no extra charge.:naughty:

·
Registered
270 Posts
:yo:With gold plated frame, ABS and Traction Control, throttle by wire, jet boost acceleration assist, integral camp stove(for heating up a cup of soup on a long ride), three cubic foot storage space, am/fm radio, DVD player, mp3 capable w/20gigabyte flash drive, solar power battery and phone charger, backup camera, hydrogen fuel cell, hover mode, and finally MVOnStar roadside assistance.

That's where iamlance will drive to your location, from New England, to anywhere in the world, and personally change your tires and repair your bike at no extra charge.:naughty:
You forget the twin overhead seatbelts and inverted windscreen wipers

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Lance isn't going to go to the next town for anything less than a million dollars.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Lance isn't going to go to the next town for anything less than a million dollars.
I'm telling you, I talked to Marcus. He says you push a button, and Gary answers ready to assist you.
He might of mentioned something about some caveat or small print about Democrats or something, but I missed that part.

He also mentioned he might have a buyer, guy named Tom.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts