·
Registered
3,007 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Whoa! Sixty nine bucks at autopro?!

Bargain bro!!! :stickpoke

What do you have your camera mounted to Greg? Looks good and solid with a decent view.

I'm going to replace my square arse gopro with a replay XD but still not sure where to mount it.

By the way, you don't know how weird it is that I have found another Greg, and he owns an F3. I've met like one other Greg in my near forty years on planet Earth. One.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts

What do you have your camera mounted to Greg? Looks good and solid with a decent view.

I'm going to replace my square arse gopro with a replay XD but still not sure where to mount it.

By the way, you don't know how weird it is that I have found another Greg, and he owns an F3. I've met like one other Greg in my near forty years on planet Earth. One.
Champions Ridedays wouldn't allow go-pros at last Broadford day...and not allowed at the Island either....at least the guys out west can run cameras.

·
Registered
895 Posts

G'day Greg, the camera is on a suction cup mount just behind the mv37 sticker with a couple of long zip ties loosely attached around the steering head just in case. For such a cheap setup it works really well, didn't move at all, and that video was compressed to 250mb from 750mb, the original quality was pretty good. Sound was shit though. BTW all the Gregs in Australia must be over here, I once worked at a place with only 20 staff and there were three of us.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts