1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,447 Posts
Nice looking!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Are those Stomp Grips on the tank? I was considering ordering some myself, but still haven't. How do you like them?

I also have the same MV Corse seat you do in the before pic, what are you using in the after pic? Only other name I know of is Race Seats that will fit the F3.

Also have you considered deleting the large rear brake reservoir?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are those Stomp Grips on the tank? I was considering ordering some myself, but still haven't. How do you like them?

I also have the same MV Corse seat you do in the before pic, what are you using in the after pic? Only other name I know of is Race Seats that will fit the F3.

Also have you considered deleting the large rear brake reservoir?
Yes its stomp grip. Not ridden the bike yet but have used several brands in the past and I find SG to be the best.

That is just a 20mm race seat foam stuck on.

Not thought about the rear reservoir, it's for decoration only as far as I'm concerned :naughty:
I never use the back brake unless I've gone in too hot and would take it all off if not for this reason :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Looking good, when the next track session planned?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Nothing booked for this year so far. Try to do a few per year if work permits. Still love Oulton and Cadwell. I always took a different line over the mountain when i was racing as air isn't fast (josh brooks a notable exception).

Can jump well on the gsxr but i was still getting to grips with the f4 and just did not have the confidence with the throttle and setup to really hit the bottom of the mountain hard. Feel much better on it now that i have remapped the throttle to how my wrist works with my noggin.

It would be good to have a list of european members and trackdays that they are going to so if it suits we can meet up.

I'm desparate to get the F4 around Spa and Brno.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothing booked for this year so far. Try to do a few per year if work permits. Still love Oulton and Cadwell. I always took a different line over the mountain when i was racing as air isn't fast (josh brooks a notable exception).

Can jump well on the gsxr but i was still getting to grips with the f4 and just did not have the confidence with the throttle and setup to really hit the bottom of the mountain hard. Feel much better on it now that i have remapped the throttle to how my wrist works with my noggin.

It would be good to have a list of european members and trackdays that they are going to so if it suits we can meet up.

I'm desparate to get the F4 around Spa and Brno.
Yeah good idea. I'll start a thread in track section listing what I'm doing. Oulton is my favourite UK track and usually do a double header around August.
I did Brno last year on my old bike. Great place and cheap food and drink. Booked again for this year in June with NL. You better be quick don't think there's many spaces left.
My one to do is Mugello. Went and watched MotoGP last year. But not looking forward to caning the poor little F3 down that pit straight lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Zero can taken off and the new SC Projects fitted. Both off and on within an hour, gotta be the easiest swap I've ever had to do on a bike.

The can sounds awesome. I little disappointed its not etched but as virtually a brand new can for second hand money I'm not complaining.

Next will be a AFM unit, larger air intakes and air filter to get the best out of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts