MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know for a fact this has been a topic on the forum before but i am having trouble finding any useful threads...
My intent is to keep the stock F3 mirrors i like the way they look and think they compliment the bike perfectly what i dont like is that my bike is white and mirrors are black. So... I would like to get them painted. Has anyone found a way to disassemble the mirrors without breaking them? Or a rather inexpensive set of stock painted mirrors? Thanks in advance, Andre.

·
Registered
32 Posts
We had the same problem, with the black mirrors on our white F3. We had Cal Cycle Design in Costa Mesa match them to the bike and a few other parts. Try calling Boris, real nice guy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, for the info. I actually managed to take them apart quite easily once i made my mind to do it. I will be posting pictures soon. I do plan on getting them painted. MV F.D. I looked up Cal Cycle and they look like they do great work and are closer than where i was going to take them. Just curious how good was the color match to the bike on what they painted for you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts