MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is Gents :drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::wtf::wtf::wtf: finally un packing the F3 Oro in Melbourne today; will post more pics and first impressions:yo::yo::yo::yo::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:f4:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm: You bought one! :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Congrats!!! :yo:
Looking forward to hear your impressions :)

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Nice . . but the F4 still has the best looks!
This sh*ts all over the new F4 IMO, not that the new F4 is a munter, just not as pretty...but the original F4 is still 'THE' classic, the daddy of style, lets face it.

The F3 Oro is gorgeous...it looks modern, fresh, agile....cutting edge.
Current f4 looks like a facelift/rehash of the older F4....CRC will be working on a new Superbike as we speak, I'm sure.

I hope they have the balls to 'break out' and start fresh...I hope they create another Superbike i have to have. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
just a quick one was the paddock stand your addition or did it arrive in the crate......I may have to have a word with my dealer.

But as the happy owner of an oro it is a work of design and mechanical art....enjoy

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
+1000

Congrats Julian
That looks awesome mate. Could not belong to a better bloke.:).
PS. You'd better not be pulling my leg.

just a quick one was the paddock stand your addition or did it arrive in the crate......I may have to have a word with my dealer.

But as the happy owner of an oro it is a work of design and mechanical art....enjoy
You can see it strapped down in the crate Steve, i will have a word with that dealer for sure .:bash:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Congratulations Julian :)

I had absolutely no doubt that you were one of the owners of the two Oros coming in that shipment (nice to know I guessed correctly ;)) & I am very anxious to read your thoughts on it :yo:

BTW you didn't see a red/silver 'normal' production F3 with my name on it while you were in there did you? :)

Congratulations again - awesome pickup and lovely addition to your stable :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts