MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my name is Vishwas from Bangalore, India. I own a superbike service garage and a premium car service garage in Bangalore India. I own a 2018 MV Agusta F3 800 since 2018. I love riding my bike around the track and of course riding really really really long distances!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Do you work on MV's as well?

·
Administrator
18,813 Posts
Welcome to the family VishF3 !!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the clan!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Greetings, Vishwas! How about showing a picture of your great F3!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum. Do you work on MV's as well?
Thank you! Oh yes I do! All 6 F3s sold in Bangalore are serviced by me hahaha

Hi and welcome, Vishwas.
Thank you Nigel!

Welcome to the family VishF3 !!!
Thank you!

Hi Vishwas great choice in bikes. Also do you follow the cricket? Been some good matches between India and my home Australia.
Thank you Blinxnot! Oh yeah was a huge cricket nut! Not as much any more! Yeah we polished you guys haha

Welcome to the clan!
Thank you so much!

Greetings, Vishwas! How about showing a picture of your great F3!
Yes yes I shall share a few pictures!

Hello & Welcome
Thank you!

I rode roughly 3500 Km to the highest motorable road (2200 miles approx) from Bangalore to Leh last July 2019. :grin2:

Yes I do stupid things on an annual basis haha! Khardung La is the highest motorable road in the world. Technically it is the second highest because the other pass is not open to public. Access only to Indian Army lads sadly. But hey, I did it! I'm proud of it I did it on an MV!

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
Very brave, and that's also some rear tyre you have there! Welcome to the forum....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very brave, and that's also some rear tyre you have there! Welcome to the forum....
Thanks Chris! Oh yeah I was planning on riding on some patchy terrain. Besides it was part of a 5500 Km ride. The tire held up well!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lads, quick question. When will I be allowed to post a query? My F3 has been acting up a little past few months. Coolant seems to boil 30 minutes into the ride in city traffic. I tested the radiator fan, thermostat works fine, all wiring works fine, coolant tank cap, water temperature sensors, no air locks, no coolant leaks. But somehow still starts boiling and heats up to max temp only in city traffic. Don't know if I've missed out anything else. Never had this issue in the last 2 years of owing it. I run Engine Ice.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Vishvas,
Welcome to the forum.

Did you get the H20 sensor checked. Seems that this sensor can also cause some issues. There are folks on the forum who had these issues.

Lads, quick question. When will I be allowed to post a query? My F3 has been acting up a little past few months. Coolant seems to boil 30 minutes into the ride in city traffic. I tested the radiator fan, thermostat works fine, all wiring works fine, coolant tank cap, water temperature sensors, no air locks, no coolant leaks. But somehow still starts boiling and heats up to max temp only in city traffic. Don't know if I've missed out anything else. Never had this issue in the last 2 years of owing it. I run Engine Ice.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I rode roughly 3500 Km to the highest motorable road (2200 miles approx) from Bangalore to Leh last July 2019.

Yes I do stupid things on an annual basis haha! Khardung La is the highest motorable road in the world. Technically it is the second highest because the other pass is not open to public. Access only to Indian Army lads sadly. But hey, I did it! I'm proud of it I did it on an MV!
Fantastic. And a CSS trackday to boot - this has got to win a prize for most diverse used MV.

Welcome to the forum, glad to see another one being used (and in a way it wasn't really designed for - excellent).

Reminds me of Nick Sanders and his round the world tour on his R1.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Vishvas,
Welcome to the forum.

Did you get the H20 sensor checked. Seems that this sensor can also cause some issues. There are folks on the forum who had these issues.

Hi Sajmani! Yes I checked both sensors. There is continuity in both lines.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Who needs an Adventure bike when you've got an F3?
Haha you bet! All you need is passion for riding! :)

Fantastic. And a CSS trackday to boot - this has got to win a prize for most diverse used MV.

Welcome to the forum, glad to see another one being used (and in a way it wasn't really designed for - excellent).

Reminds me of Nick Sanders and his round the world tour on his R1.
Heh thank you! I was on the verge of putting down a payment for the Multistrada a few months before I planned the trip to Leh. And in true Jezza style, I thought to myself "How hard can it be?" and it just grew from there! And its the first F3 in the world to ride to Khardung La so yay! :grin2:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I rode roughly 3500 Km to the highest motorable road (2200 miles approx) from Bangalore to Leh last July 2019. :grin2:

Welcome Vish,
I am so impressed by the photo, awesome.:surprise:
'The elevation of Khardung La is 5,359 m (17,582 ft).' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khardung_La
That is one heck of a pass road! I lived in Switzerland and drove a few mountain passes but none were even half that high!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am planning to do the Khardung La and Leh this year. Have made a couple of attempts before but always returned from Keylong and Spiti Valley. This time have to make a better plan when visiting India.
@VishF3.

Haha you bet! All you need is passion for riding! :)

Heh thank you! I was on the verge of putting down a payment for the Multistrada a few months before I planned the trip to Leh. And in true Jezza style, I thought to myself "How hard can it be?" and it just grew from there! And its the first F3 in the world to ride to Khardung La so yay! :grin2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts