MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just wanted to let anyone in the USA know the F3 Progressive showbike is sitting in Fast By Ferracci's showroom. It's a white one, but if you haven't seen it they have it.

It's a pre-production bike, but at least you can get a seat on it and take a look for yourself on this side of the pond.

Feels good and super light. I was there picking up an oil filter for the Brutale and to my surprise it was right there!

Anway, if anyone in the area was hoping to take a look, it is there to put your hands and butt on.

Brian

·
Registered
352 Posts
Some pictures from their facebook page:

·
Registered
352 Posts
My dealer told me that there were two F3 delivered in US recently. Does anyone know if this is true? I know he wasn't talking about the white one above!
Did anyone receive any updated info from their dealers? Invoice, VIN numbers or delivery timelines?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
If it's true I suspect that they were Oro's shipped air freight. I thought about doing the same thing as the Oro's were all built and crated before the base model production started. :idea:

I thought about it, even got quotes :devil: but I couldn't justify a third mortgage on the house. (OK, the wife pointed it out to me.) :thewife:

So I'm waiting along with everyone else. :cussing:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Yes it is. Great thing about the bike being in this location is these guys make sweet exhaust systems for mv's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep, i sat on it at the IMS show in Washington, D.C. and LOVED it......probably the best "fitting" bike i've been on. Excited to see them showing up here in the states. I'm hoping to snag a white one next year or so.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yep, i sat on it at the IMS show in Washington, D.C. and LOVED it......probably the best "fitting" bike i've been on. Excited to see them showing up here in the states. I'm hoping to snag a white one next year or so.
I sat on that bike too at the NYC show. You better put the deposit down now for the next year bike if you want one! :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
I sat on that bike too at the NYC show. You better put the deposit down now for the next year bike if you want one! :p
gotta wait unfortunately, wife wants to make sure we can spoil the kid we planning for while still affording another vehicle in the garage :thewife:

Plus I figure I'd give MV a chance to work the kinks out with the bike anyway. In the meantime I am spending lots of money on my CB1000r......if i got a f3 it would basically be my garage queen :mouthwate maybe do a TD or two a year with it max and some stints up to the mountains......

Anyone in the states get their's yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts