MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone is concerned about fuelling issues on the F3. Well, this time I am glad to be in the US and to get the bikes a bit later. I just got off the phone with MV Agusta USA and I was told that the first F3s are due in in June andall the F3 coming to the US will have ECUs with updated feul maps.
Will they be perfect? We'll have to wait and see, but for sure they will be a hell of a lot better than the early bikes in Europe! :yo:

Also all bikes will come to the US with the EAS installed from the factory which brings MSRP to $13,998.
I can't wait to get mine!!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
On a side note, I bought my 2010 F4 from Crash2much in September 2010 and it was the easiest deal I ever had. Pricing was more than fair for the new F4 and my 1198 trade. If I ever decide to go with a 1199, that's dealership I'll be looking at.

http://www.moto-forza.com/

·
Registered
5 Posts
Actually saw a tri color 1199 the other day......gorgeous bike!

Now that you post that link, I actually was eyeing your site a few days ago Crash lol, didnt put two and two together sorry. Granted, I most likely won't go in for a MY2012 model. Def considering a MY2013 for sure.....hoping they come out with a blue color, if not most likely black or white.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I believe redline shut down. I have a deposit in Charlotte NC at motorcycles of charlotte. My close friend at Frontline in salem VA just became a MV dealer(mainly becouse he was tired of my harrasing him to do so) so either place that gets a red and silver one 1st gets my 14,000 bucks. Can't happen quick enough

·
Registered
352 Posts
I believe redline shut down. I have a deposit in Charlotte NC at motorcycles of charlotte. My close friend at Frontline in salem VA just became a MV dealer(mainly becouse he was tired of my harrasing him to do so) so either place that gets a red and silver one 1st gets my 14,000 bucks. Can't happen quick enough
No, they are certainly in business and just acquired MV from Steelhorse after they went out of business.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Red Line is most certainly open for business and got the MV dealership because Steelhorse Classics closed their doors in Williamsburg Virginia.

·
Registered
504 Posts
As one of those in the US with a deposit on an F3 I have read about the European fuelling problems vicariously. I find it most interesting that many have gotten so out-of-shape about this issue considering that a Power Commander can surely resolve it. Why isn't anyone commenting on the fact that it is more important that the F3 be correct in the attributes that cannot be easily resolved (like styling)? Now there is something difficult to fix if it isn't right.

·
Registered
352 Posts
As one of those in the US with a deposit on an F3 I have read about the European fuelling problems vicariously. I find it most interesting that many have gotten so out-of-shape about this issue considering that a Power Commander can surely resolve it. Why isn't anyone commenting on the fact that it is more important that the F3 be correct in the attributes that cannot be easily resolved (like styling)? Now there is something difficult to fix if it isn't right.
As someone has pointed out, MV USA has confirmed that the F3 will come with the updated mapping/ECU when it arrives in US. So, the problems people are facing currently with the old mapping may not even exist with US bikes. I'll just ride mine when it arrives and if I feel it is unbearable, I'll de-cat the exhaust, put a PCV and get it tuned. Considering this is an exotic, I dunno how soon will Dynojet be able to release a PCV for it.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually saw a tri color 1199 the other day......gorgeous bike!

Now that you post that link, I actually was eyeing your site a few days ago Crash lol, didnt put two and two together sorry. Granted, I most likely won't go in for a MY2012 model. Def considering a MY2013 for sure.....hoping they come out with a blue color, if not most likely black or white.
Okay then, you want one of the very first F3 to arrive in the US!? All F3 coming here will be 2013 models. :naughty:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Unless Eric just got hired very recently, there is no Eric at MV Agusta USA.
No I talked to the man in charge of the US operation, Rob Keith.
Would it be possible for you to post the USD pricing of all F3 accessories here?

1 - 20 of 381 Posts