MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Winner of the 2019 most ugly car of the year.

·
Registered
302 Posts
That's a very Japanese looking Mitsubishi... Maybe I'm weird for saying, but I like it.
Nice contrast with your F3 either way...

·
Registered
336 Posts
That's a very Japanese looking Mitsubishi... Maybe I'm weird for saying, but I like it.
Nice contrast with your F3 either way...
I totally agree.... you're weird:wink2:

·
Registered
140 Posts
There seems to be a lot of F3s in Japan from what I've seen on Instagram. What's cool is that many of them feature very customized liveries and parts that we don't usually see on european bikes.

·
Registered
640 Posts
There seems to be a lot of F3s in Japan from what I've seen on Instagram. What's cool is that many of them feature very customized liveries and parts that we don't usually see on european bikes.

A lot of them seem to end up in Malaysia and other areas, outside the norm.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
F3 is still a very pretty bike despite the 8 years since its release. Pity MV haven't given it a decent facelift since then. It desperately needs a new TFT dash and LED headlight at the minimum.

·
Registered
140 Posts
F3 is still a very pretty bike despite the 8 years since its release. Pity MV haven't given it a decent facelift since then. It desperately needs a new TFT dash and LED headlight at the minimum.

Yep!
Altough the TFT wouldn't do much to facelift it, it would bring it closer to technical competition. I just hope they won't use the lame huge-bezel tft from the Superveloce, which looks terrible. I'll much rather have the classic dash.
LED headlights for sure. Nothing more needed when it comes to design.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts