MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I've got a 2015 F3 675. For the first 400km it was a dream but today, the quickshift stopped working and it became difficult to select gears using the clutch. It was even hard to get from neutral to first gear while stationary. Has anyone had a similar issue? I'll be getting onto to the dealer first thing Monday.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes, you will see on the forum that myself and other 3 cylinder owners are having various issues with gear changing. I think we need to pool together to get these problems fixed under warranty. It appears that most owners do not have any problems with their gear changes, but a few are and I would expect a machine of this quality and prestige to have a faultlessly smooth gear box. Any comments ????:drummer:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I might be stating the bleeding obvious but is QS turned on on the dash? Also are your chain and shifter adjusted properly?

Some have tried spraying the QS mech with wd40. Water can get in there. Were you riding in the rain when it stopped working or had you just washed the bike?

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hi everyone. I've got a 2015 F3 675. For the first 400km it was a dream but today, the quickshift stopped working and it became difficult to select gears using the clutch. It was even hard to get from neutral to first gear while stationary. Has anyone had a similar issue? I'll be getting onto to the dealer first thing Monday.
Welcome to the forum mate.
If you're having trouble shifting even using the clutch, then it's got nothing to do with the quick shifter but instead a gearbox problem.
It's new, take it back to the dealer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Donsy,
I for one have been back to my dealer many times to discuss this issue and they are not realising my concerns, even when one manager said he noticed the same problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your comments guys. Yes, quickshift is most certainly enabled. I've done about 200km since and not a sign of the issues. Strange!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts