MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I will be picking up my 2013 F3 next weekend,and I will be stripping the bike to get it ready for race season.So all street stuff is going to be for sale,So my question is how much do I ask for the bodywork ,(red and sliver)Sorry if this is in the wrong place

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hey guys,
I will be picking up my 2013 F3 next weekend,and I will be stripping the bike to get it ready for race season.So all street stuff is going to be for sale,So my question is how much do I ask for the bodywork ,(red and sliver)Sorry if this is in the wrong place
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate, but you will probably only get a hundred bucks for your road gear. The good news is....... I'll buy it!:smoking:

·
Registered
895 Posts
On a more serious note, didn't Jet (ondgas) indicate he was interested in buying? Maybe you should ask what he wants to offer.:)

·
Registered
947 Posts
I would be very interested in purchasing your Red/Silver bodywork.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I got 1800 AUD so far for my road gear. Still have the LHS front panel, RHS rear panel and rear subframe.

Might give you an idea of what you can ask for.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate, but you will probably only get a hundred bucks for your road gear. The good news is....... I'll buy it!:smoking:
ok I'll send it right there :)

I would be very interested in purchasing your Red/Silver bodywork.
Great pm me a offer VaporMV
I got 1800 AUD so far for my road gear. Still have the LHS front panel, RHS rear panel and rear subframe.

Might give you an idea of what you can ask for.
Thanks mate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts