MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a red/silver F3 800 2013
Complete set of fairings, headlight, turn signals, front and rear pegs/rearsets, mirrors and seats for sale.
They all come from a trackbike we build from new so all items have zero usage, just as they came from the factory.

Items located in Athens, Greece.
Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
From a red/silver F3 800 2013
Complete set of fairings, headlight, turn signals, front and rear pegs/rearsets, mirrors and seats for sale.
They all come from a trackbike we build from new so all items have zero usage, just as they came from the factory.

Items located in Athens, Greece.
Thanks
How much do you want for fairings and mirrors?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You want the full fairings including tail?
Let me come back to you tomorrow

cheers

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello DizzyDaye.
Right now I have everything. I expect orioner00 to tell me what he needs and if we wont aggree we can talk about the nose fairing.

thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello DizzyDaye.
Right now I have everything. I expect orioner00 to tell me what he needs and if we wont aggree we can talk about the nose fairing.

thanks

sorry about the late reply my friend wants to change his black f3 to mv colors so i guess everything to match colors except for headlights how much would you want for them?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
F3 800 fairing gone, there is an F3 675 also for sale, same colors... again headlight and all the road parts are for sale

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I'm looking for a set of fairings for a F3 RED/SILVER if anyone has for sale? Basically all main side, small tank and rear fairings, thanks

·
Registered
571 Posts
Where are you located? I have a spare fuel tank. And I did see a new compete set of 800 fairings on eBay for £1000. Pm me if you interested in the tank. John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts