MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 F3 Rosso
44 Posts
Cool stuff! MV noob here too. Interested to hear how you like it!

Reactions: Great-Eight

·
Old Wing Nut
23,992 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! I just love those RCs
Where are you located in OZ ?

Reactions: Great-Eight

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the family !!! I just love those RCs
Where are you located in OZ ?
Yeah i completely understand, ever since i laid my eyes on one of the RC's, it does switch on something inside your brain, and you cannot get enough.

I am located in Melbourne (Outer West). Almost in winter, so not much riding at the moment.

·
Registered
2022 F3 Rosso
44 Posts
haha, yeah same here - i almost feel guilty riding it, cause it just looks too nice to ride it. Yeah once i get a couple of weeks into it, i will let you know.

I had my eye on the Rosso 2022 too, how do you like it so far?
Its an amazing riding bike. Im still on break-in miles, so gotta keep it under 9k until 600 miles (then under 11k until 1600 miles). It presume it will get a lot more fun as it gets higher miles. It works better the harder you ride it.
BTW, what year is yours? Is it already broken in? If so, that would have been the way to go for me. This break-in period is killing me. Im far too impulsive to wait LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its an amazing riding bike. Im still on break-in miles, so gotta keep it under 9k until 600 miles (then under 11k until 1600 miles). It presume it will get a lot more fun as it gets higher miles. It works better the harder you ride it.
BTW, what year is yours? Is it already broken in? If so, that would have been the way to go for me. This break-in period is killing me. Im far too impulsive to wait LOL
Oh man, that break in periods sounds very frustrating, Of all the forums I've read it seem that is a common theme, harder you work the bike, the better.

My one is from 2016. I kept a look out on the bike adds and one morning it popped up for sale, I thought I must have been dreaming - especially when it had only had 1,704 km (1000 miles) on it. The guy who was selling it, only rode it a few times, and mainly bought it as a collectors item. Funnily enough, I haven't had it out on the road yet due to work, but planning to this weekend.

Also planning to put a zero exhaust on it in the next few months, and a few other ideas :)

·
Registered
2022 F3 Rosso
44 Posts
Oh man, that break in periods sounds very frustrating, Of all the forums I've read it seem that is a common theme, harder you work the bike, the better.

My one is from 2016. I kept a look out on the bike adds and one morning it popped up for sale, I thought I must have been dreaming - especially when it had only had 1,704 km (1000 miles) on it. The guy who was selling it, only rode it a few times, and mainly bought it as a collectors item. Funnily enough, I haven't had it out on the road yet due to work, but planning to this weekend.

Also planning to put a zero exhaust on it in the next few months, and a few other ideas :)
You need to get that thing out and ride it! No fun just sitting in the garage. With 1k miles, they would probably advise still keeping it under 11k. But yours is out of warranty, so its probably irrelevant. The dealer told me to be careful with it on mine. They said if it ever needed engine work under warranty, the ECU permanently logs the RPM usage and they could deny claims.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts