MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping to purchase a 675 be the end of the year, the thing is that I really prefer the matt-black colour scheme of the F3 800 (800cc is a bit too much for my taste).

Are the fairings compatible, or would it be simpler/cheaper to just have the 675 custom resprayed?

Forgive me if this question has been answered already, my brief perusal of the forum alluded to no such response.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I suspect it would be cheaper to have the bike sprayed rather than buy 800 fairings? You could also then look at having it done a one off custom colour to make it individual?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just have your original plastics sprayed matt black, it's quick and cheap.

Also have a look at Plasti Dip, it's a rubberised spray which comes in various matt colours, it's about £12 per rattle can. It is amazing stuff, you can spray it everywhere and if you get overspray then you can just peel it off. It's very durable and will protect the bodywork underneath too.

You can get the cans from eBay and you can see it being used on bikes on YouTube.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the constructive input!

I'll take a look at my options and hopefully be able to post some pics in the latter part of the year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts