MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I think this has been discussed before but couldn't locate the thread. Anyway have a issue yesterday night. It's a wet road and I slide my F3 800, nothing broken except the left hand side mirror. Few scratches on the fairing. Have a thought to purchase the original fairing with painted but it's out of my budget at the moment. So thinking to get it respray but couldn't get the color code. I inset the thumb drive from MV but window show me not response after I click the "start.exe". So I think not possible to get any info from that thumb drive. Any kind gentlemen able to provide me with the F3 800 matt metallic black color code so that I can provide to my painter to correctly spray the fairing? Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bad luck mate. Out of interest how much is the new faring? And were you riding in R map?
Hope someone else can help with the paint code.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hi guys, I think this has been discussed before but couldn't locate the thread. Anyway have a issue yesterday night. It's a wet road and I slide my F3 800, nothing broken except the left hand side mirror. Few scratches on the fairing. Have a thought to purchase the original fairing with painted but it's out of my budget at the moment. So thinking to get it respray but couldn't get the color code. I inset the thumb drive from MV but window show me not response after I click the "start.exe". So I think not possible to get any info from that thumb drive. Any kind gentlemen able to provide me with the F3 800 matt metallic black color code so that I can provide to my painter to correctly spray the fairing? Thanks!

3.3. Bodywork parts reference colours
Bodywork parts are painted with the following reference colours, according to the corresponding
motorcycle colour combination:
1. - Front fairing;
2. - Fuel tank;
3. - Rear left side panel;
4. - Rear right side panel:
Colour code A:
Crayon Red
(Code Palinal 926R750)
Colour code B:
Pearly White
(Code Palinal 927.PE20)
Colour code C:
“Senna” Matt Metal Black
(Code Palinal 925XV414 +
Palinal 923 MAT.3)

5. - Tank side cover left;
6. - Tank side cover right;
7. - Left-hand side fairing;
8. - Right-hand side fairing;
Colour code A:
Metalized Silver
(Code Palinal 928XV025)
Colour code B:
Intense Black
(Code Palinal 929R486H)
Colour code C:
“Senna” Matt Metal Black
(Code Palinal 925XV414 +
Palinal 923 MAT.3)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Also you can find it here

Remove the fuel tank right-hand side fairing by pulling it
towards the front part of the motorcycle.

After removing the fuel tank left-hand side fairing, it is
possible to get to the colour code label. On this label
you can read the motorcycle colour combination, which
determines the painting of the bodywork parts.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Craigo, thanks for your help! Yes I remove the side fairing, and what I saw is not code, but the label only showing ABC some sort of thing, there is no number like you listed above...
The total cost of the fairings which I need is around USD 1000 not included shipping, so I guess I will pass that and get it painted instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts