MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my bike wrecked its clutch basket back in June it has been in the dealers waiting to be sorted.

I finally thought it was on its way back to me however im now told it needs the new Campaign Kit W000W1373 (This is the new improved Clutch Housing and Cush Rubbers kit)

On further investigation I've found out this was issued under Bulletin 168 for Turismo Veloces so wondering why it has to be done on my bike.
Has anyone else had to have this issue resolved on their F3

Regards

Stuart

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Campaign Kit

Just had this response from my dealer:

The campaign now relating to the F3 675/800 B3 Brutale 675/800 Dragster 800 Rivale & Stradale clutch housing update, was not launched until the service bulletin MV 214 from MV issued 13th Sept 2018.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
After my bike wrecked its clutch basket back in June it has been in the dealers waiting to be sorted.

I finally thought it was on its way back to me however im now told it needs the new Campaign Kit W000W1373 (This is the new improved Clutch Housing and Cush Rubbers kit)

On further investigation I've found out this was issued under Bulletin 168 for Turismo Veloces so wondering why it has to be done on my bike.

Regards

Stuart
So you should have received a free clutch housing is basically what it says.

I paid around 300 euro for the updated housing and clutch rubbers a few months ago (including shipping). Would have been nice to get it free under the campaign , but the importer in my country has closed doors...

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

Regards

Stuart
*correction to my comment above, W000W1373 is only for the replacement of the clutch rubbers, not the housing. I could be wrong, but thats how I interpret service bulletin N168. I have not seen N214 so not sure if they are replacing the housings under that one. If they are, they should give you a refund on the new one you purchased after the failure.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi PTsalas,

I remember you having the uprated basket, we were both waiting for parts at the same time.

I think under Bulletin 214 it replaces the rubbers and basket where 168 only refers to the rubbers on the turismo veloce, i probably put you in the wrong direction as that was my assumption however the dealer informed me today it is bulletin 214 that refers to the F3.

Regarding refunds, my bike hasn't been fixed yet so no money has changed hands

·
Super Moderator
22,306 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts