MV Agusta Forum banner

241 - 245 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I could also just do nothing and keep riding it. Right now I'm not planning on upgrading anytime in the next 2-3 years so decisions decisions... I do 1000-2000 km per year and it's sitting on 12000km.
I woudnt look to much into changing it if I were you.
Costs top dollar and its not your priority now.

·
Administrator
18,827 Posts
Welcome to the family @brutal4633 ... Might I suggest an introduction in the "New Members" thread?

I do believe all the 800 cylinder heads will interchange. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Porting may be a little different, maybe valve sizes a little different, but basic casting is the same.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome to the family @brutal4633 ... Might I suggest an introduction in the "New Members" thread?

I do believe all the 800 cylinder heads will interchange. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Porting may be a little different, maybe valve sizes a little different, but basic casting is the same.
The Brutale uses steel valves, the F3 has Titanium valves, also different springs

·
Administrator
18,827 Posts
The Brutale uses steel valves, the F3 has Titanium valves, also different springs
You can interchange valves, steel or Ti. The steel valves would not be the best choice for higher revs, but the Ti valves would be an upgrade for the Brutale. Springs should be matched to the valves and cam lift. The question is whether the ports sizes are the same.
My thought is the castings are the same, as will be most machining. Ports and valve seats, possibly guides may differ. The guides can be easily confirmed with a look at the parts list. Probably the valve seats, too.

241 - 245 of 245 Posts