MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Im planning to buy F3 675 2018 model, i just want to ask about the reliability of the bike, i ride Suzuki gsxs 750 and i didn't had any mechanical issues after 20000 miles noting that i put a lot of miles on the bikes.

·
Administrator
21,057 Posts
Welcome to the family @Malfaris !!
First of all....you can not compare an Italian sport bike with a Japanese bike, especially one as well developed and reliable as your Suzuki.
That said, the later model MV 3 cylinders are pretty reliable, but you do have to perform proper maintenance....which actually isn't much different than the Suzuki other than you can't ignore it like you may have on the Japanese bike.
There are a few things that can be problematic, such as the rear sprocket cush drive (easily upgraded) and the crap battery that comes in the bike from the factory (again, easily upgraded).
Do your research here, but realize that an internet forum is where those who have had problems will report and those that have not had problems (many more in number) are silent.

Reactions: jaramharamharam

·
Registered
28 Posts
The more you read/ research the more horror will scare you ...

For me, been ridden Jap bikes the longest, recent R6 33K+ miles ... After owning a F3, I'm not sure if I ever come back to Jap bikes; maybe as a spare bike but it would be my 3rd or 4th bike choice.

Hi,
Im planning to buy F3 675 2018 model, i just want to ask about the reliability of the bike, i ride Suzuki gsxs 750 and i didn't had any mechanical issues after 20000 miles noting that i put a lot of miles on the bikes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts