MV Agusta Forum banner

F.B. Mondial Record... My newest addition

6K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  MVista 
#1 · (Edited)
Just brought home my new Mondial Record 50cc. When I say new, I really mean New. It has never been fired up, just as it was out of the factory in 1967. A find like this is near impossible. Slightly better than owning one of these, is owning 2 of them, I already had the red one (Last picture with Vikki on it) I brought from Perugia, Italy 2 years ago, now the Blue one is by her side. I most likely will end up selling one of them. Enjoy!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Alex that is just too sweet for words. Congrats on such a unique acquisition. :mouthwate
It’s amazing what is out there. I’m not sure about you but, zero mileage vehicles do not stay that way for long in our household. In 2005 the wife bought a brand new, still in the crate 1987 Ducati Indiana 650. It was her pride and joy, show n shine, only ride it on special occasions, personal garage queen. That was until the then CEO of Ducati saw it and made her an offer she couldn’t refuse. :baddeal:
Now here’s the kicker. The individual she bought the bike from had dozens of crated motorcycles. The majority of these were desirable eighties collectables, Bimotas, Ducatis and the like. So they’re out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.