MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are all F3 owners experiencing the same as me ,i can see something in my rearview , but i sure as hell don't know if it's friend or foe , maybe my bike vibes a bit more than others, i would be interested to know if we all suffer the same poor rearward vis, also is there any cure or aftermarket solution that anyone knows of .

·
Registered
504 Posts
Tamburini and his design minnions never did like to put mirrors on their bikes, so it's no surprise that the F3 follows that same philosophy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
are all F3 owners experiencing the same as me ,i can see something in my rearview , but i sure as hell don't know if it's friend or foe , maybe my bike vibes a bit more than others, i would be interested to know if we all suffer the same poor rearward vis, also is there any cure or aftermarket solution that anyone knows of .

Yes, they are totally useless at high speeds. Honestly, I have come to expect that of all my sports bikes-mv, ducati, ktm, etc. Useless, totally useless...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Same story on my BMW S1000RR, you can't see the difference between a bike and car over 80+mph

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ceepee

you probably don't suffer the same persecution as someone living in the south of england, the police seem to have open season on bikers !

·
Registered
895 Posts
re: mirrors

Hey, my wife just discovered that if you adopt the motocross "attack" position - elbows up - you can actually see behind you. You might look like a bit of a dick though.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Pull the clutch in for a few seconds when you need to check for unfriendly stalkers and the vibration blurring is gone. It helps to tuck your elbows in at the same time. Sounds a pain I know [it is] but at least it might save your licence. Cops are clever at sneaking up behind bikes knowing that sooner or later they will..let rip.

I've come from a Tiger 1050, can you imagine how excellent the mirrors on those things work! I could tell if the chick two cars back had hard nipples.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Pull the clutch in for a few seconds when you need to check for unfriendly stalkers and the vibration blurring is gone. It helps to tuck your elbows in at the same time. Sounds a pain I know [it is] but at least it might save your licence. Cops are clever at sneaking up behind bikes knowing that sooner or later they will..let rip.

I've come from a Tiger 1050, can you imagine how excellent the mirrors on those things work! I could tell if the chick two cars back had hard nipples.
Excellent advice works well

1 - 16 of 16 Posts